Vedic maths is the ancient method which is rediscovered from Vedas by Shree Bharati Krishna Tirthaji in 1911 to 1918.It is based on 16 sutras & 13 sub sutras.
In this competitive world, Vedic maths is very useful as it is a skill of enjoying maths activity with minimum steps & efforts. Vedic maths is world’s fastest calculating system in terms of shortcuts.
Advantages of Vedic maths:
- We can find many techniques of solving any particular problem in many different ways.
- It reduces the burden of remembering large amount of stuff because it requires you to learn tables up to 9 only.
- It enables faster calculations than conventional system of learning.
- It helps to reduce common small mistakes as this method is direct and simple.
- It encourages mental calculations.
- It plays an important role in increasing concentration.
- It improves self confidence
- It reduces finger counting and enhances the calculation speed.
- It helps in verification of answers as a cross checking purpose.